Friday, July 9, 2010

Linus - Creme White Van @ 8 weeks

Linus did not have a bath since he was 7 weeks old, but since he is showing such nice structural development I thought I would take a couple of quick headshot of him anyway.

This is the purrbox of the group. Slightly shy to strangers, but incredibly loving and always up for a rough and rumble with his siblings. Linus has been my favourite kitten in this litter from the start, and although lately Hampus & Tuss has caught up to him in look, I still have a special soft spot in my heart for Linus.

(Remember - if you want to look closer you can click the pictures to open a high resolution copy)

Linus has an EXCELLENT top head and wonderful forward roll. He is perking, not tipping, his ears in this picture:
This boy would be a great addition to a small bicolor program, with that sweet sweet look, sweet sweet personality and a headstructure and top to DIE for.

His eye color was late in changing, but as you can see it is now beginning to come in and should turn into copper/brown - more towards copper than brown in his case.

If you think you have the perfect home for my Linus, don't hesitate to contact me at emma @ cybercats . se.

No comments:

Post a Comment