Saturday, June 27, 2009

News from the baby factory

Today I had a call from Caroline, where Maya lives. When the Cyber household moved out to the island Maya went back to her mum and Nisse went with her - so that they qould be able to breed next time she went back into heat.

But...

Today I get a call from caroline where she tells me that Maya has not gone back into heat and that she is getting quite a bit thicker around the middle, along with growing glands around her nipples. A quick count tells me that Maya - if it took the time she was in heat at our house - is now 7 weeks pregnant. What a surprise! And a happy one!

So, fingers crossed that everything went well and that we have a pregfnant Maya. That means Maya will join the menagerie out at the island and have her babies here. Happy is me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment